The Edge Of Reason

You Can Never Tell Which Way The Train Went By Looking At The Rails





If Looks Could Kill!

I was shopping at Lifestyle this weekend,when I noticed two exceptionally pretty girls witha bunch of forms in their hands asking everyone something,initially I thought it was some survey.Whatever it was my typical male impulse started pecking my brain with gibberish like "Why aren't they coming to me?" "Ah! the other girl jus threw me a glance" and all the wierdest things one could think off...I shifted my attention from things on the rack to the more pretty things curently ruling the floor of the mall.My sis went to the trail room it was right then that i heard the sweetest voice that I'd heared in almost an yrs time.I said excuse me,standing right behind me were these angels.I was staring right into their eyes as one of 'em started explaining that it was regarding some 7K run and that they were from St.Francis College and that the money collected would go for charity...blah...blah...blah...I was so busy admiring her beauty that I didnot know when she said it is just Rs.100/- for registration Sir.I straight away pulled a crisp Rs.100 note from my wallet and gave her(that was the last piece of currency in my wallet for the month).By the time she left I realised that I had just given her the money I had,now...giving away a 100 bucks for charity is nothing,I usually give away much more than that every month,but what actually bothered me was that I gave it away jus because she was so "Godamn Pretty!"(that is the most polite I can sound!well...there are actually some better words in English).Then when I started to think about it I realised that it was just because of that they were there.The quite intelligently targetted all the guys,generally those waiting outsde the trail rooms,tried their hands with some girls also but that cut no ice.Am not saying that I've been duped or 'bakra'ed but that how pretty girls have their way.

Current Music:Gunning Down Romance
Current Mood:aggravated

Labels: , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment