The Edge Of Reason

You Can Never Tell Which Way The Train Went By Looking At The Rails





Every moment I spend with myself,
visions of you...
your laughter.....
your blush in smiles blur my reality of loneliness.....
All around me I could see us, but now...
it's only me...
Separated by unending distances....
Our memories take me closer to loneliness.
With moist eyes I feel the tears streaming down my cheeks,realising with every tear shed that I loved you...
not able to control tears,not able to stop memories from coming back to me,not able to stop myself from loving you more with every passing moment.
I just live to breathe a new life again in the immortal fragrance of your love,that love which I once loved,that same love which made you and me...
live to be US!

~By one of my jrs Ajith!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment