The Edge Of Reason

You Can Never Tell Which Way The Train Went By Looking At The Rails





End of the Days

My days in the college are getting over...time is slipping fast...150 odd days!
Even if I forget , my friend doesn't let me,she'd remind the same time and again!
Out of the college into a world that demands a lot of courage,sticking to the routine,meeting deadlines.That means no more bunking the classes,no more running away from resposibilities.People over there are not our Proffesors,that again means that you can't give a well cooked up story and evade submission of ur assignment ontime!
I might not get up late and miss the first class,the boss might not enjoy that!
I will have to go to work even when it rains heavily and I feel like sitting by the window and sipping some hot coffee.I will have to go to work even on the days I don't feel like and would rather love to go out for a small outing with friends,may be a movie...but I'd have neither the time nor the liberty nor my dear own friends for that!
I might not be able to watch my favourite cricket match on TV as n when I wish to...
I will not be home at all and that means no one to wake me up in the morning ,no one to greet me Good Morning with a warm smile and a hug,no one to make Bournvita for me , I can't complain about the Breakfast,have to eat whatever I get.
Sis won't be there with me to talk and discuss about the day at the end of the day,we might not do the dance masti in the lift daily.No one to play "Statue" with me,none to tell me the stories and previews of the movies,none to discuss the movies and songs with!None to walk with to the bus stop and discuss the "Avatar",none to laugh on my dumb jokes n wierd enactings!
Dad will not be around for me to discuss the latest technologies and politics,none to ask a doubt,none to wait for me in the balcony whenever am late,none to gimme money every morning and forget how much he gave!
Life Will be different,well...everything changes,doesn't it?
All these will not be the same,I accept but what I refuse to accept is that the love your family gives you changes.They were, are n will always be around.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment