The Edge Of Reason

You Can Never Tell Which Way The Train Went By Looking At The Rails





My First Post

My main objective in my first post would be to give u a total description of Karthik
Guys!I have a funda in life,let me put it this way :
My way is Highway!
I love everything I do and no I don't rule out other options,I weigh them against all odds and then come to a conclusion(it's a different story that I take a lot of time to make even the smallest of decision).I love my way of doing things.
Readers might have already noticed that I use a lot of "I" and might give u an impression of me being totally obsessed with myself,let me clear things up :I'm and I'm not(silly?? nah told u am a crackpot!)
Enough of blowing my own trumpet.Coming to what I am,I'm into my Engineering Final Year now,Electronics and Instrumentation.Now that's it!I hate when people judge U on what U are Studying and where U are studying.
Studies apart,I'm just the guy next door!
I love long drives,dressing up cool,hanging out with friends,making new friends and loads of other things that normally any guy of my age would love to do.Just that I hate to believe in fate and god and as Keanu Reeves puts it in matrix"I hate to believe that I'm not in control of my world."
I love my friends as everyone else does I go out with them daily.I jus love Sundays.My regular Sunday starts with getting up late, a long session of bathing myself,cleaning curing and grooming(Yeah!U read it right),then going out for a movie with friends,lunch a long post lunch Dessert session then a long chat and walk on the beach and an even longer drive back Home.
In short I hate to be home on Sundays.
Guys! I can go on but don't feel like now!

wait for my next post
till then have fun
Karthik
« Home

At 11:06 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

good luck with your new blog, harry    



» Post a Comment